St. Louis Consumer Rights Class Action Lawyer
At Dashtaki Law Firm, we represent consumers in consumer protection cases against corporations who engage in fraud or unfairly and dishonestly treat their customers. Located in St. Louis and Jefferson City, Missouri, a consumer rights lawyer at Dashtaki Law Firm is committed to fighting consumer fraud when companies and corporations engage in false advertising, deceptive marketing, unfair and high-pressure sales tactics, telemarketing scams, or other fraudulent schemes that take advantage of consumers. If you are receiving unwanted or illegal calls on your cellular or residential telephone line, call the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) lawyer and attorney at Dashtaki Law Firm today for a free consultation.
The Law in Missouri is Clear: Consumers have Rights
Fortunately, Missouri consumer protection laws and federal laws, including the Missouri Merchandising Practices Act (MMPA), are in place to help protect the rights of consumers and keep corporations, manufacturers and distributors from ripping off consumers, selling defective products or engaging in other unfair business practices.
If you are a victim of consumer fraud, unwanted telephone calls, an unscrupulous contractor, false advertising, unsolicited telemarketing calls, robocalls, spam texts, automated, artificial or pre-recorded voice messages on your cell phone or home phone, or warranty fraud or bait-and-switch scams, contact a experienced Missouri consumer protection lawyer at Dashtaki Law Firm today to protect your rights.
A consumer protection attorney at Dashtaki Law Firm, in St. Louis and Jefferson City, Missouri, helps consumers fight back against the following violations of consumer protection laws:
- Missouri Merchandising Practices Act (MMPA)
- Unfair business practices, including fraud, deception, misrepresentation or concealment of material facts in the sale or advertisement of goods or services
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), including unwanted or unsolicited telemarketing calls to cellular telephones or residential telephone lines; robocalls, automated, and artificial or pre-recorded voice messages; junk faxes; and unwanted/spam text messages
- Door-to-Door scams
- False advertising
- Mislabeled dietary / herbal / vitamin supplements
- Claims for misleading or ineffective warranties in consumer products (such as electronics, appliances or computers)
- Construction warranty claims in new residential construction or remodeling projects
- Car dealer fraud, including auto warranty and material non-disclosure claims in the sale of new or used cars
Contact an experienced Missouri consumer rights lawyer today
If you have been cheated or defrauded; or if you have been given misleading information; or if you have received unwanted calls, spam texts or robocalls to your mobile phone or residential telephone line; or or if you have been scammed or are a victim of unfair debt collection action, you should contact an experienced Missouri consumer rights lawyer immediately, as you may lose your rights if you delay.
The Dashtaki Law Firm offers a free and confidential initial consultation to review your case. Contact a consumer protection attorney at Dashtaki Law Firm today so that we can begin our investigation.
The consumer protection lawyers at Dashtaki Law Firm, LLC, serve clients throughout Missouri, including St. Louis City, St. Louis County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County, Lincoln County, Warren County, Montgomery County, Franklin County, Cole County, Boone County, Audrain County, Howard County, Camden County, Callaway County, Osage County, Moniteau County, Miller County, Morgan County, Phelps County, Jefferson City, Columbia, Booneville, Rolla, Sedalia, Mexico, Moberly, Lake of the Ozarks, Osage Beach, Camdenton, Fulton, Linn, Tipton and California, MO.