- Notify your employer immediately.
- If you employer has a sexual harassment policy in place, follow it and expect your employer to follow it.
- If you feel that you have been the victim of discrimination, you should contact an sexual harassment lawyer (link to case submission) immediately to understand your legal rights because you have a very limited time to take action. Any delay may cause you to lose your rights.
- At any time, contact the Missouri Commission on Human Rights or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission should you feel you are a victim of sexual harassment and have additional questions, or should you wish to file a Charge of Discrimination contact the sexual harassment lawyers at The Dashtaki Law Firm.
- The Dashtaki Law Firm offers a free and confidential sexual harassment case evaluation contact us today to so we may begin our investigation.
Posted in: Sexual Harassment